Link Portal for 2022 PPC Graduates Development Program Application Form Portal is now open for interested applicants to apply and register online. See requirements on how to apply and submit your application online. Get started under.
Are you interested working with Sure Academy/PPC? Opportunity is here for you to apply and submit your CV to the appropriate authority for you to be shortlisted.
PPC launched the SUREACADEMY on the 31st of August 2022. The SUREACADEMY Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is one of the programmes on offer through the academy.
PPC is recruiting graduates to undergo a 24-month intensive and structured Graduate Development Program (GDP) in the following key disciplines within the organization:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process/Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geology and Mining
- Supply Chain
Requirements/Qualifications for PPC Graduates Development Program Application Form
- Degree with 60% Average Mark from a recognized University
- The ability to learn and fit into the purpose led and performances driven PPC Culture
- Preference will be given to qualifying black African Female Candidates and those who meet BEE Criteria
- Interested Candidates should be willing to move from one site to another if required to do so
- Have no criminal records
How to apply and register for PPC Graduates Development Program Recruitment
- South African Identity Document
- University Transcript
- Upload CV
Email all documents to Graduates@ppc.co.za