Apply for 2024 Posco Asia Fellowship for Master /Doctoral Courses in South Korea. Application form link portal is open for interested and qualified students to register and start their online registration.
POSCO TJ Park Foundation is offering Fellowship Program for interested and suitable applicants to support young prospective intellectuals to grow as global leaders through natural sciences and engineering Master or Doctoral courses in Korea.
Requirements/Eligibility for Posco Asia Fellowship 2024 for Master /Doctoral Courses in South Korea
- Applicants who have earned bachelor’s degrees and show potential to grow as a leader in their respective countries
- Applicants willing to study in Korean graduate school in the Spring semester of 2024 and Fall semester of 2024
- Applicants must have strong interest in STEM majors(Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Applicants must hold Asian citizenship (who holding citizenship of non-Asian countries or Korea are not eligible)
Applicants need to apply separately to their desired universities.
Applicants can select up to three universities below, which is in alphabetical order and does not denote any ranking or preference.
- Ewha Womans University(이화여자대학교)
- Hanyang University(한양대학교)
- Korea University, Seoul(고려대학교 서울캠퍼스)
- Kyung Hee University(경희대학교)
- Seoul National University(서울대학교)
- Sungkyunkwan University(성균관대학교)
- Yonsei University, Seoul(연세대학교 신촌캠퍼스)
Benefits for Successful Shortlisted Applicants
- For Master’s degree students: Tuition and living expenses for 4 semesters
- For Doctoral & Integrated Ph.D. students: Tuition and living expenses for 6 semesters
- National health insurance expenses, settlement expenses, online Korean classes, and grants, etc.
- POSCO Seminar, Korean cultural experiences, etc.
How to apply for 2024 Posco Asia Fellowship 2024 for Master /Doctoral Courses in South Korea
To apply online, visit – Official Website HERE
Access the website during the application period (May 1st~31st, 2023) and submit the application and required documents via Online.
If the Certificate of Admission (COA) is not submitted before the semester starts, the fellowship may be canceled
You might be interested on;