NYSC Business Loan Application Form Link Portal for all Serving Corps Members and those who have before but wish to apply can also apply for ongoing NYSC Business Loan Application Form via online. we are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2021/2022 NYSC Business Loan Application Form for interested applicants. Get started beneath.
These loan opportunity is available for Corps member or an ex Corps member looking for a loan to start up a business in Nigeria. Towards the end of this article, you will know how to access NYSC business loan in Nigeria, either as a corps member or ex Corps member.
This post contains NYSC Business Loan Application Form, how to apply/register for NYSC Business Loan Application Form and requirements involves for a successful application online.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) can be your lucky ticket to get a loan from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), through Heritage Bank, in partnership with Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YIEDP).
The major reasons CBN gives loans to graduates is to help them start a business, be self employed, and to enable them create employment opportunities for other people around them. Don’t be on hurry, you can still apply for COVID19 Loan Application Form Here
According to YIEDP, a youth can apply for a loan of up to N3 million, and a group of 3 – 5 persons can apply for a loan of up to N10 million.
Eligibility/Requirements for 2021/2022 NYSC Business Loan Application Form
- Applicants must be between the age bracket of 18 and 35 years,
- Must be a serving Corps members, or ex-Corps members (but not over 5 years after completion of NYSC),
- Must have a business idea.
It is important to know that Heritage Bank has been chosen by the Central Bank of Nigeria to oversee YIEDP.
YIEDP is an innovative scheme aimed at harnessing the entrepreneurial skills among the teeming Nigerian youths by providing quick and affordable loans to help them implement their business ideas.
Business Sectors who can apply for this Loan
To be eligible for this Business Sectors, you must have a business or business ideas related in any of the following fields:
- Technology (ICT),
- Power & Energy,
- Film and Photography,
- Construction Support,
- Education and Financing,
- Food Processing,
- Information and Communication Technology(ICT),
- Cottage Industry,
Please note better, Nigerian youths who have served or are serving in NYSC can apply for the loan via online. If you are eligible to get this loan, then you need to adhere to the following Instructions:
- All eligible applicants can apply for the programme through the official portal.
- To apply for this online loan in Nigeria, use your NYSC State Code.
- All applicants can make an individual loan request or as a group of 3-5 people
- A single applicant can acess up to N3million, while a group of applicants can access up to N10million.
- Applicants can submit only one business idea at a time.
- All applicants can track their application process through the same portal.
Collateral for Obtaining NYSC Business Loan Application Form
According to the request of the Heritage Bank NYSC loan scheme, all applicants must provide the following list of documents:
- Tertiary Institution Certificate,
- NYSC discharge certificate or pledge your discharge certificate if you are still serving,
- If you have a legal ownership of assets financed by other Bank, then you need to provide additional documents upon the request of the Heritage bank.
How to apply for 2021/2022 NYSC Business Loan Application Form
Apply online here – www.hbng.com/tag/nysc/
- Register by filling online form
- Submit your application and wait for official review from the Heritage Bank.
- You will be contacted, and the money will be paid into your bank account if your application is approved. The whole registration process is free.
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about NYSC Business Loan Application Form
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.