Create account/register & login to NYDA Grant Portal here. See NYDA Grant Programme Application Process/Procedure beneath:
Are you eligible to apply and register for NYDA Grant Programme, do you wish to know NYDA Grant Programme Application Process/Procedure for a successful online registration form? This post will assist you further to apply and process your online registration for National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Grant Programme. Read more under.
The NYDA is a South African-based agency established primarily to address challenges faced by the nation’s youth. The Agency was established by an Act of Parliament (Act 54 of 2008). The institution was established to be a single, unitary structure addressing youth development issues at National, Provincial and Local Government level. The Agency should be seen within the broad context of South Africa’s development dynamics.
The main aim is to make youth development part and parcel of what other line departments are delivering, to the point where organizational and individual performance agreements include youth development as a clear area of focus. The role is, therefore, to remove barriers to success and to assist with the development and delivery of critical success factors. Our role can broadly be described as to:
- Provide planning and decision-making information for projects.
- Coordinate key engagements.
- Facilitate critical discussions and to ease projects through conceptualization into design and ultimately implementation.
- Establish key partnerships with private sector organizations at national, provincial and local levels.
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting requirements of the liaison function. Read more!
Requirements/Eligibility for NYDA Grant Programme Application Process
- Are youth from 18-35 years of age
- Are youth with skills, experience or; with the potential skill, appropriate for the enterprise that they conduct or intend to conduct.
- Are South African citizens
- Are South African residents
National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Grant Application Process/Procedure
- You must apply 3 months before you turn 35 years,
- Submission of all required documentation,
- Proof of attending Business Management Training course,
- Business Pitch presentation of 10 minutes – in person or telephonically,
- Due Diligence assessment conducted by the NYDA official on the business.
How to access NYDA Grant Programme
Contact our Call Centre on 0800 58 58 58
Or visit your nearest NYDA Branch