Finally, the Npower NEXIT Registration Link Portal is out via www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng for former Npower Batch A and B Beneficiaries – Latest Npower News. We are glad to inform all Npower Volunteers about the new Registration link portal for NEXIT CBN Loan Empowerment Portal. Register here.
Have you been searching for Npower NEXIT Link Portal? Are you finding it difficult to login/sign in to access Npower NEXIT Registration Link Portal? Registration Link where Npower batch A and B Beneficiaries can login to access Nexit CBN Empowerment Loan Application Form online has been released.
Npower Batch a and b NPVN portal is one stop portal for all Npower Volunteers, as a result of that Beneficiaries mostly access opportunities through the NPVN portal which is recommendable because it aid transparency.
NEXIT Portal to access CBN Empowerment Loan/Opportunities
This the Link to access the portal https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
How to register with Npower NEXIT Registration Link Portal
To apply as a former volunteers for the Npower NEXIT CBN oppotunities for now, will be through https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng Or you visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng. When you visit the NEXIT Portal login with your N-power details.
5 things you must know about NEXIT Portal
- CBN and N-Power scheme jointly launched the program.
- The portal will enable exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for CBN empowerment options.
- Interested beneficiaries need to visit the portal to apply.
- Applicants need to provide required information for possible placements into the various CBN empowerment options.
- NEXIT portal is only to determine if applicants are eligible for CBN empowerment programs.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
- For latest news update about Agbami Nigeria Scholarship 2020/2021
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here