Npower Health Batch C Shortlist Names is out for Verification Stage and Deployment check here! We are delighted to inform the general public about the 2021/2022 Npower Health Batch C Stream 1&2 Shortlisted Candidate in 36 States in Nigeria.
This post will help you to check the 2021/2022 Npower Health Batch C Stream 1&2 Successful Applicants for Verification Stage Verification Stage and Deployment. Those Npower Health Applicants that has undergone Biometric Verification are set to be deploy at their primary place of assignment across 774 LGA in Nigeria.
How N-Health Applicants can login to NASIMS Portal to check 2021/2022 Npower Health Batch C Shortlisted Names
N-Health Applicants should Login here via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Enter email or Application ID
- Next enter your password
- Now click on Proceed
How How N-Health Applicants can recover your NASIMS Portal with Application ID
- N- Health Applicants should visit https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Select N-POWER application ID
- Enter the information of the option selected
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter your new password and click proceed
- Login with your N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID and newly created password
2021/2022 Requirements for N-Health Batch C Physical Verification Exercise
As announced by Npower Support Team, All N-Health Batch C Applicants who made the pre-selection list will have to undergo a physical verification exercise which will be conducted nationwide; this is according to the N-Power Support Team.
Steps on how Npower Health Pre-Selected Shortlist Names would be verified
N-Power will verify applicants based on the following;
- Educational status (including WAEC, NECO etc)
- Age status
- Employment status (for Employed Applicants)
- NYSC (for Graduates)
Documents to be presented at verification center;
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration/Affidavit
- WAEC/NECO Original Result
- Valid Identity Card (International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID or Permanent Voters Card)
- BVN Print out
- Success Letter (For Graduates)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Letter
- Applicants must possess a Valid ID Card.
- All Educational Credentials are intact
- Also have Bank Printout of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Your Residential permit of your Local Government area should be available.
- Come along with Passport photographs.
- For Degree Holders, your NYSC discharge certificate is very vital.
- Also bring your N-Power 2021 online print out with your Reference number.
Npower Health Batch C Physical Verification Centers and Date
As an HND or B.Sc holder, make sure your NYSC Certificate is ready before the verification date. If you used OND or ND to apply, ensure your statement of result is available with you during the verification date.
List of NPower Batch C Verification Centers will be made public in due course. The centers will be located in all the Local Government Areas in Nigeria
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about 2021 N-Teach Deployment List and Posting Status Checks
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.