Currently some of Npower FMARD beneficiaries 2020/2021 are yet to receive their monthly salary/ payment by FMARD, For those of you participating as FMARDPACE Enumerator and search for ways to get your ID Card, PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE CAREFULLY.
At the end of this post you will know how to get FMARD Pace Enumerator ID Card and how to update your account to be paid; also you will get the latest update here.
Have it in mind that That Npower FMARD PACE pays each enumerator Five Hundred Naria (N500) per survey. Each farmers record you collect successfully, you are been paid Five Hundred Naria (N500) for it.
How to get FMARD Pace Enumerator ID Card
Enumerator needs the ID card to show as an authentic enumerator, As a Enumerator with the ID card, you will look more presentable during the course of your survey and farmers will take you as a staff of FMARDPACE.
Please take note of the guidelines below to help you get your Identification Card;
- Enter https://fmardpace.ng
- Then click on the login button to sign in to your account.
- Enter your email and password you used in registering as an enumerator.
- Next click on the 3 lines at the top right corner.
- Next click on ID card
- Next click on generate Front, screenshot
- Finally, click on generate back, screenshot
How to get paid for Npower FMARDPACE Jobs
Immediately you have your ID CARD, next is your payment.
As Enumerator, you must have received the On-Boarding Message from FMARD
- Please ensure that you have updated your bank detail on your dashboard
- Check if your BVN is correct
- Next ensure that all the farmers’ data you collect are real and you can have a proof for them
- Finally, submit your survey after each collection and ensure it has been submitted before you closing each survey form.
If you have any question feel free to ask us, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here