Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment CBT Test 2020/2021 for applicants who applied successfully, after the recruitment exercise. Those shortlisted will partake in a Computer Based Test across Nigeria in all Nigerian Immigration Service centers. See more details below.
This post is to create awareness for all applicants who are interested to apply for ongoing Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment, that there will be Computer Based Test if shortlisted.
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment CBT Test 2020/2021
There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates across the States in all Nigerian Immigration Service after the selection process.
Take a look at vacancies in the ongoing Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment and Requirements
Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty)
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be a registered nurse, single qualified.
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06 General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND froma recognized institution.
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with minimum of four (4) credits in not more thn 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
- Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates.
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment CBT Test date and venue
According to Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons. We encourage all applicants to check their mail few weeks after the deadline date.
Share and Leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if like to add up something. Tell us your difficulties.