Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan 2021/2022 Link Portal is LIVE again, interested and qualified applicants can now apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan as the portal is live again, please don’t miss this golden opportunity.
NYIF Loan 2021/2022 Link Portal allows you to access up to N3 Million Credit Facility Dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour.
This article will help you to know more about Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan Application Form, to know if you are eligible to apply and how to apply/register online. Get started below:
Requirements for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan
- Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
How to apply/register for NYIF Loan 2021/2022 Application Form
To apply and submit your application form online – Click here to apply
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan 2021/2022 Link Portal LIVE again
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.