We use this opportunity to inform the general public about the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) CBT Test and Screening Date 2023/2024 for successful and shortlisted candidates. See more details under.
The Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) invites all Candidates who successfully completed their online registration for admission into the 10th Regular Course of the Academy, for Automated Physical/Credential Screening, Computer-Based Test (CBT), Medical Screening and Board Interview.
POLAC CBT Test and Screening Date 2023/2024
The exercise is scheduled to hold from Monday 6th, November to Wednesday 30th, November, 2023 by 0800hrs daily at the Nigeria Police Academy.
How to check your name to know if you qualified for Nigeria Police Academy Screening Test
All applicants are to kindly visit https://polac.edu.ng to print their invitation slips from 21st October, 2023. They are also expected to finish their screening POLAC CBT Test and Screening 2023/2024.
Please note better: Only Successful Applicants who pass the CBT will be accommodated in POLAC to proceed to the next stage of the exercise which is the Medical Screening and subsequently, the Board Interview.
Requirements for POLAC Successful Applicants
Consequently, all applicants are to appear at the screening centre in their clean white T-shirt and short, with the following mandatory basic screening requirements:
- Neatly arranged in two white flat files with a recent passport photographs attached.
- Evidence of physical/mental fitness from a government recognized Medical Hospital
- Evidence of Good character from Village/ District Head of the applicant.
- Certificate of Origin signed by Local Government Chairman or Secretary.
- National Identity Number (NIN) – Slip Print -out
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age, and JAMB result print-out.
- Print-out of application form.
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form.
- Invitation slip.
- Any candidate who fails to present the items in number (2 – 9) mentioned above, will not be considered for screening.
- Candidates are equally advised to pay 2 attention to their scheduled date and time, as well as other details and specific guidelines on the screening exercise.