Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form is out apply through the NIS new webpage Portal here. This is to inform the general public about the 2020/2021 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Forms via online see more details under.
Yes, Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is recruiting in opened vacant position which I will list here.
Applicants with any of the Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
The available Vacancies include:
NIS Recruitment into Superintendent Cadre, mostly for Doctors and Pharmacists or applicants with higher degree
NIS Recruitment into Inspectorate Cadre for for General Duty and for people with HND, Higher Degree and Nurse
NIS Recruitment into Assistant Cadre for SSCE Holders and even FSLC.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interested Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Interested Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Interested Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Interested Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Interested Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Interested Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Interested Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Interested Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Interested Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Interested Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
How to apply for 2020/2021 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Apply through the new webpage.
- Create account with NIS to continue
- Login with details to precede your application
- Save your application number after successful registration
Application Form Closing date for NIS Recruitment 2020/2021
The deadline is from 4 weeks after publication.
Share and Leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if like to add up something. Tell us your difficulties.
1 thought on “Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021: apply through NIS new webpage Portal here”
2020/2021 Nigeria immigration service NIS form is out call 08055284350 to apply and for help
i want to say a Big thanks to Admin Balogun who helped me to join the Nigeria Immigration service NIS Am so happy now call 08055284350 Admin Balogun to apply and for help for your names to be shortlisted among the successful applicant names he can also help you in the following category(1) NDA.(2)Air Force.(3) ARMY.(4) Navy.(5) Immigration.(6) Custom.( 7)NSCDC(8)FRSC