Nedbank External Bursary Payment Programme for South African Citizens Application Form is out register here. we use this medium to inform you about the ongoing 2021/2022 The Nedbank External Bursary Payment Programme South African Students.
Registration is ongoing now; link portal for fresh registration is live and working. Interested candidates can now register online, only online application is accepted.
To apply for 2021/2022 Nedbank External Bursary Payment Programme will not be a problem after reading this article. Towards the end, all requirements for a successful application will be listed for a successful application and a link will be provided.
Requirements for 2021/2022 Nedbank External Bursary Payment Programme
- Nedbank will only consider applications from South African citizens.
- You must have a proven financial need, as determined by household income.
- You must have obtained the following minimum academic results:
- An average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the bursary, ie in grade 12 or at university level.
- An average of 65% for the required subjects aligned to the degree you plan to study at university.
- We will not consider applicants who completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with Mathematics Literacy.
- You must have obtained admission to a South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification you plan to study.
Required Documents for a successful Application
- A certified copy of your South African identity card/document.
- Your most recent academic transcript, ie:
2.1 Grade 11 final results, as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in grade 12.
2.2 Grade 12 final results as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in your first year at university.
2.3 Your last academic year results as well as your current mid-year results if you are currently in your second or third year at university.
- The financial checks affidavit must be signed by:
3.1 Your parent(s) or guardian(s)
3.2 You, the bursary applicant
How to register for 2021/2022 Nedbank External Bursary Payment Programme
To register online: Visit the Official Webpage of the Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2021
Download the affidavit here, completed it, make sure it is signed by all the parties above and add it to your application.
For assistance, contact the Nedbank Bursary Team:
Latest Scholarships to apply Online