NDLEA Recruitment 2023 List of Successful Applicants has been released by National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Management Team. Interview/screening date has been fixed – check your name on the lists.
If you applied for NDLEA Superintendent Cadre AND Narcotic Agent/Narcotic Assistant Cadre, please check your name on the list to know if you among the successful applicants.
How to check National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Jobs Recruitment 2023 List of Successful Applicants
To check your names, successful shortlisted applicants should visit this link https://ndlea.gov.ng/news/recruitment-ndlea-invites-candidates-for-screeninginterview to check their names.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Screening/Interview Date
Screening Interview start on the 5th of June to 16th of June 2023: NDLEA Candidates who passed the recent assessment test and shortlisted Narcotic Agent/Narcotic Assistant Cadre applicants for screening/interview in locations indicated in the respective batches under which their names appear as from Monday 5th to Friday 16th June 2023.
NDLEA Recruitment Screening Venue/Location
The Shortlisted candidates are therefore asked to report for the screening/interview exercise, which would be held in five designated centres nationwide.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Centres are as follows:
- Abuja – NDLEA Headquarters, No 6 Port Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Garki Area 11 Abuja, FCT.
- Kano – Kano State Command of NDLEA, Airport Road, Kano
- Lagos — NDLEA Liaison Office, 4 Shaw Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Jos — NDLEA Academy, Katton Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State
- Port Harcourt – Rivers State Command of NDLEA, Artillery Junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Successful Applicants for Interview
Original and photocopy ‘ of credentials in a file, including all relevant certificates (academic/statement of results; birth/declaration of age certificates, NYSC discharge/exemption certificates, certificate of state of origin, and professional certificates where necessary etc).
In addition , Candidates should come along with:
- Two recent colour passport photographs without cap/hat.
- A pair each of white (unmarked) round neck vests, navy blue shorts (without stripes), canvass and white socks.
- Duly completed copies of the guarantors’ forms
- Printed National Identification Card and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Current certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Trade Test Certificate for Narcotic Assistants (If any)
- Writing materials