Apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2023/2024 here. We use this opportunity to inform the general public about the ongoing 2023/2024 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment – get started under.
the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Agency, see link portal for successful online application.
Categories Available for NDLEA Jobs Recruitment 2023/2024
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties and Specialist) Jobs Vacancy
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08): Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Narcotics (CONPASS 9): Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training, shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10): Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
Narcotic Agent Cadre Jobs Vacancy
- Chief Narcotic Agent CONPASS 07: Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Senior Narcotic Agent CONPASS 06: Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Narcotic Agent CONPASS (05): Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCEAGCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre Jobs Vacancy
- Narcotic Assistant I CONPASS (04): Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language
- Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (03): Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
- Artisans Mechanics, Drivers Cleaners/Gardeners, etc: Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug-free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online
Steps to apply for NDLEA Jobs Recruitment 2023/2024
To start your online application, visit the NDLEA Career Page at, https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng
Then click on Apply Now to register.
You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from the list of categories) fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport Photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Card.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Please note this:
Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
Application Form Closing Date for 2023/2024 Ndlea Jobs Enlistment Registration Form
All applications must be submitted online no later than Saturday 8th April 2023.
Apply also for:
2023 FATE Scholar Program for Young Nigerians
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Specialist, Health & Safety
MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Manager – HR Business Partnering, Human Resources
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Specialist – Finance Operation, Finance