Federation Government 2021/2022 National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) Business Fund and Loan from World Bank to mitigate the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic. Register here.
We use this medium to inform the general public about 2021/2022 National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus Program for Micro businesses (3 9 employees) and Small businesses (10 50 employees). At the end of this article I will show you steps to register online, link to apply successfully and requirements involves.
About – The National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will assist vulnerable Nigerians who were hit by the pandemic. It is a multi-sectoral programme designed to provide immediate emergency relief to vulnerable and poor Nigerians, smallholder farmers, and small and medium enterprises that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic using the World Bank grant of $750m over a period of two years which is from 2021 2023″.
Each state will receive the sum of $20 million dollars over a period of two years while the FCT will get $15 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from June 30, 2021.
- Micro businesses (3 9 employees)
- Small businesses (10 50 employees)
Required Documents for 2021/2022 World Bank NG CARES
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
- Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
How to apply for 2021/2022 National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus Program
Interest applicants can apply through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information.
Forms have been shared with these persons
Don’t miss the underlisted Loan Opportunities