Apply for National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Jobs Vacancy for Global Fund Technical Advisor (Lab Systems) via online through application form portal. Get started under.
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV / AIDS in the country. We are recruiting for the Global Fund Projects, namely the Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH)/COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) and HIV projects in the capacity below:
Job Title: Global Fund Technical Advisor (Lab Systems)
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 36 months but renewable on a yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance and continued funding for the position
Supervisor: Project Director
- The Technical Advisor (Lab Systems) position is to provide technical leadership to coordinate the Global Fund grant laboratory program in a manner that strengthens integrated delivery of comprehensive HIV/AIDS, Malaria, TB or Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C services and infectious disease outbreak response in partnership with the Federal and State governments and other partners and leads to sustainable prevention and control efforts.
Requirements/Qualification for Jobs Vacancy for Global Fund Technical Advisor (Lab Systems)
- Master’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Public Health or related field
- At least ten (10) years post-qualification experience working on laboratory systems of which five (5) years must have been in a senior laboratory management position
- Experience working on a nationwide laboratory system strengthening project i.e., designing and implementing Lab system strengthening interventions in HIV, TB & Malaria programs in the context of a health system strengthening effort is essential.
- Experience working on a Global Fund or other donor funded laboratory system strengthening project is essential
- Registration with the appropriate professional regulatory authority in Nigeria, a plus.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating Lab system strengthening project results and ensuring timely completion of activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English.
- Strong skills in using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software (Microsoft Office applications preferred).
- Experience using web-based applications (email, browsing, and literature retrieval).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, result-oriented, highly skilled in writing, planning and strategizing
Benefits of Working for RSSH/C19RM Project
This position offers a number of benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS.
Method of Application for Jobs Vacancy for Global Fund Technical Advisor (Lab Systems)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online