MTN Nigeria is Recruiting for Analyst – Products (Voice), Marketing NG – apply online. We use this medium to inform the general about MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Analyst – Products (Voice), Marketing NG
Job Title: Analyst – Products (Voice), Marketing NG
Job Identification: 3604
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Core Products and Services
- Guarantee quality assurance of new or existing products and services to ensure designs are in line with segment strategy and objectives.
- Define and implement promotions as required by market segments, as well as organize road shows for new data products and services across the regions.
- Authorize outbound campaigns, conduct or monitor customer surveys, and produce value-adding reports for informed decision-making on MTN’s new and existing products in the consumer portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Keep abreast of new telecom marketing products, services, and customer loyalty initiatives developed by competitors and other operators and recommend appropriate actions to be taken.
- Ensure adherence to defined policies, procedures, and quality standards as agreed within the department.
- Provide information packs and FAQs to guide the deployment and use of new products and services.
- Initiate communication on the developed CRM strategy as well as liaise with technical teams on customer care and billing applications.
- Ensure sign-off of product specifications and UAT reports.
- Drive and participate actively in FUTs and provide resources for UAT and FUTs.
- Liaise with technical teams on customer care and billing applications.
- Monitor suppliers’ compliance with SLAs and business rules.
- Assist in maintaining relationships and meeting market needs with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers, and other relevant vendors at MTN/vendor premises towards the startup and closure of key projects.
Educational Qualification for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Analyst – Products (Voice), Marketing NG
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3–7 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience working with others:
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Marketing Communications
- Product Development
- Project management experience
How to apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Analyst – Products (Voice), Marketing NG
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online