Registration Form Portal for 2021/2022 MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship Application Form to Study in U.S and Canada is now opened for suitable and qualified Candidates to international and DACA students enrolled at Universities MPOWER supports. Get started below:
We are glad to inform the general public about the ongoing MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship for international and DACA students. At the end you will be able to apply and register online successfully. See more details under.
About – Scholarships awarded annually to international and DACA students enrolled at Universities MPOWER supports.
MPOWER Scholarship Awards
Grand Prize: $5,000
Honorable Mentions (2): $1,000
Eligibility Requirements for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship to Study in U.S and Canada
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Is a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder)
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Is a Canadian permanent resident
- Has a valid Canadian study permit
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship
All eligible students must complete, regardless if you are a current MPOWER borrower or not, the application form to enter the scholarship. For the application form, please just scroll down.
Closing Date for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship
The application deadline for this cycle is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on July 20, 2021.
Latest Scholarships to apply Online