Get your Moniepoint Verve Debit Card – see how to activate Moniepoint Debit Card. Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is launching a Verve Debit card to drive financial inclusion. Verve is joining Moniepoint Microfinance Bank to launch the Moniepoint Verve Debit Card.
With the Verve debit card, moniepoint customers can now settle bills and make payments across payment channels such as ATMs, PoS terminals, and the web in Nigeria.
Moniepoint begins issuance of debit cards in Nigeria Credit:
The company also looks to compete with one of Africa’s biggest payment platforms, Opay in launching a debit card. Moniepoint joins other Microfinance banks such as Kuda Bank in promoting personal banking in Nigeria.
Verve’s reward programmes
Cardholders will also benefit from Verve’s reward programmes and other promotional initiatives.
One card for all your spending needs
- Order from wherever you are, and get it within 48 hrs
- Activate, control or deactivate from your account
- Works with ATMs, POS terminals, and more
- Seamless payments on Moniepoint terminals
A free bank account to power your business
- Open an account for free
- Get verified within a few minutes
- No hidden fees
- Complete control over your account
- Round-the-clock business banking support
- Instant notifications
How to activate Moniepoint Verve Debit Card
To activate your Moniepoint Verve Debit Card, login to your account here
Select Card – then continue