Study in Australia via Sir John Monash Scholarships 2022/2023 for Citizens of an ASEAN country. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2022/2023 Monash University Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students to study in Australia. Get started.
This post contains about the ongoing Monash University Scholarships 2022/2023, how to apply online and requirements involves for a successful application online. See details under.
About Sir John Monash Scholarships 2022/2023 for Citizens of an ASEAN country
The prestigious Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is generously funded by a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore – alumni who are passionate about making an outstanding international education available to young people from the region. Its goal? To change lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students from the ASEAN region to study at Monash University.
Successful shortlisted applicants will receive tuition fee and related study cost support valued up to $360,000 AUD and allowing you to complete a full-time single undergraduate degree at any of Monash’s Australian campuses, as well as the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in Australian culture.
Requirements for Monash University Scholarships 2022/2023
- Citizen of an ASEAN country https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/southeast-asia
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree*, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Have not previously studied at Monash
- You must demonstrate that you come from a low income household
- You must have not commenced university study at any institution
Benefits for successful applicants
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
How to apply for Monash University Scholarships 2022/2023
To apply online, visit Official website
- Applications close on 17 July 2022.
- Additional information for applicants can be downloaded here.
- For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Applications form.
- We encourage you to submit your scholarship application using the online form.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name].
- You will also need to submit a course application.
- Applications for this scholarship will have their $100 course application fee waived. Please request a waiver code from email@example.com before you submit your course application.
- More information and entry requirements for international undergraduate courses 2022.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 19 August 2022.
- We are aware that schools may delay examination due to COVID-19, and will ensure that our timeline is updated regularly to reflect these changes.
For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2022