The risk of developing Stomach Cancer is higher for elderly adults with most people under 70 diagnosed. Stomach cancer is the world’s fifth-largest cancer and the third largest cause of cancer death.
At the end of this article will list out food you should avoid to decrease the risk of developing stomach cancer, Suggestions to reduce the risk of cancer of the stomach. Your health is wealth.
Foods that increase your chances of developing Stomach Cancer
Your age or whether you are a man or a woman can’t be controlled but what you eat can increase or decrease your chances of developing stomach cancer.
- The risk of a person developing stomach cancer may be increased following:
- Alcoholic drinks three or more times a day.
- Eat food preserved by salt, as usually made in East Asia, such as pickled vegetables and salt or dried fish
- Meat produced by smoking, curing, salting or by the use of preserving agents. Examples include ham, bacon, pastrami, sausages, and hot dogs.
4 Health Benefits of Cooking with Palm Oil
Steps to reduce the risk of developing cancer of the stomach
- Keep your weight safe
- Be involved physically
- Eat a balanced diet to minimize salt and avoid processed meat.
- Restrict your intake of alcohol
Apply for: School of Nursing /Midwifery Registration Form
Possible ways to Prevent Stomach Cancer
Many cases of stomach cancer cannot be fully cured. However, chemotherapy and radiotherapy and surgery can still relieve symptoms and improve the quality of life. If surgery is operative, stomach cancer may be healed as long as the entire cancerous tissue is removed.
- Try to balance your diet: not only minimize your unhealthy food but also increase your healthy food. Studies have shown you can also and your risk of developing stomach cancer when you consume a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables, particularly citrus fruit.
- It’s better than preserved and prepared to eat fresh vegetables and meats. You don’t have to eat a hot dog or a slice of bacon, but you don’t have to eat it too much. Moderation is important, as with most items.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free