Uniport 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Exams Exercise Registration Form Link Portal is open for interested candidates to apply and fill form online – get started under. Are you among candidates that selected University of Port Harcourt as their first choice institution? Opportunity is here for you to apply for ongoing Uniport 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
All candidates that scored above 150 can register online to participate for Uniport 2023/2024 Post-UTME CBT Test in the Institution. Registration has been slated to commence on 3rd of July, 2023 for qualified applicants.
You can now sign up with your JAMB Registration Number if only you chose the University as First Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University. Download the PDF Format here.
How to apply for University of Port Harcourt Post-UTME Screening Exams 2023/2024
- To get started, visit University website www.uniport.edu.ng
- Input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details (at this stage your jamb registration details will pop up)
- Generate Remita Code online for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card etc. OR Print out Payment Slip
University of Port Harcourt Post-UTME Screening Exams Payment accepting Banks
ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
- Make payment of N2,000.00 only (Excluding Remita Charges)
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd July, 2023.
- Make sure you complete the Form online as requested.
Please note: Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
To register with us via – email@example.com
Closing date Uniport 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The deadline for online registration is on 31st July, 2023. If there is any deadline extension, we will let you know!