World Bank Treasury Summary Internship Program 2024 Application Form is out – register online here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing World Bank Treasury Summary Internship Program 2024 for Young People. Get started under.
Registration form link portal is open for interested and qualified candidates to apply and register online before application form deadline.
The World Bank Treasury is one of the few places where you work at the nexus of finance, innovation & international development. The Summer Internship is the only program in the World Bank dedicated to college students.
Internship Requirements/Eligibility for World Bank Treasury Summary Internship Program
- Must be enrolled in the second-to-last year of the equivalent of a four-year college degree program with a demonstrated interest in finance, business, economics, or a related field;
- Must be prepared to graduate with a college degree between January and September 2025;
- Must be in good academic standing at their college or university;
- Must be available full-time through the duration of the internship;
- Must not have a concurrent employment contract or internship.
Each team has an intern mentor and coordinator to supervise and support their work. Interns will be responsible for specific individual tasks or projects in one of Treasury’s departments and, depending on interest and skills, will perform some or all of the following:
- Asset Management
- Client Advisory
- Compliance & Risk Management
- Financial Infrastructure & Banking Operations
- Fintech & Innovation
- Financial Solutions
- Products, Knowledge & Research
- Sustainable Finance & Investor Relations
- Structured Finance & Quantitative Modeling
- Pension Investments
- Pension Middle Office
Selected applicants benefits
- Interns join on a short-term temporary contract and are paid between $20.40 (net – for non-US Citizens) and $24.60 (gross – for US Citizens) per hour for a total of 400 hours.
- All interns are expected to be in person, full-time, in Washington, DC, for the entire internship (May 28 – August 5).
- HR policies may change, but interns are expected to work at least four days in the office per week.
- Each intern will receive a World Bank laptop at the start of the internship. If required, the World Bank sponsors the appropriate visa for an incoming intern to work in the United States.
The Internship is full-time and pays between $19.70 – $23.80 per hour depending on World Bank HR policies.
How to apply/register for World Bank Treasury Summary Internship Program 2024
Application form Closing Date for World Bank Treasury Summary Internship Program 2024
The online registration deadline is on October 15, 2023.