Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program 2023 Application Form is open for interested business men and women who wish to take their business to the next level. Application form portal is open now!
Here we will be discussing about the online Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program 2023, how to register online and requirements involves. Lots of benefits attached to it for selected beneficiaries.
About the Program
Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program is a four-month program for startups to collaborate with Mastercard to scale solutions that drive simple, secure digital experiences for SMEs.
Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program 2023 will welcome startups that are innovating across a range of digital services for SMEs, including accounting software, ecommerce solutions, lending platforms, payment technologies, digital banking, and more.
Requirements for Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program 2023
- Innovative Solutions – tell us how your solutions tie to the program theme
- Passionate Team – experienced and diverse founding team
- Strategic Fit – committed to democratizing financial services
- Existing Funding – investment raised with a 6–12-month runway
Startups selected for the Start Path Small Business Program will demonstrate strong synergies with Mastercard’s approach to helping entrepreneurs around the world grow and thrive by empowering them with digital payment solutions, data insights and the tools to run their enterprises more efficiently and secure.
Benefits for Selected Applicants
- Four-month virtual program
- Receive bespoke access to Mastercard’s customers and partners
- Access to a dedicated mentor to help identify and uncover opportunities
- Leverage Mastercard’s network and SME expertise
Schedules for Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program
- Apply Online
- Mastercard cross-business evaluation
- Invited to pitch
- Program kick-off
- Three-month virtual engagement to support, introduce, and collaborate
How to register online and link to apply for 2023 Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program