Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme Portal is open for interested and qualified Female undergraduates in Nigerian Institution – register online before application form closing date.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the courses below in public universities within Nigeria:
Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Engineering, Building, Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Structural engineering.
Scholarship Application Requirements for Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship 2024
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering /Environmental /Technology
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
How to apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2024
Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023
Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
JBN Scholarship Guidelines Application
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023 to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Closing date for JBN Scholarship 2023/2024
Applications should be submitted on or before October 9, 2023.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right to select and shortlist of candidates.