Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduates Trainee Programme 2022 Application Form Portal is now open for interested and qualified applicants to register online. See requirements and link to apply online.
Registration form portal is open for 2022 Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduates Trainee Programme, interested applicants can now apply online: form is available via Flour Mills of Nigeria website. Download application below:
Benefits of working with us
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
Eligibility Criteria for 2022 Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduates Trainee Programme 2022
- Must have a First Degree in any of these: Accounting, Economics or related courses, Engineering or Sciences from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0-2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Business Assurance – Audit, Forensic, Internal Control and Risk
- Engineering – Maintenance & Production
- Corporate – Finance
- Agro-Allied – Agronomy
- Supply Chain – Logistics
How to register for Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduates Trainee Programme 2022
To start your application online, Click here to apply online
Please note better:
- Only those who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for the next steps.
- The roles will be in various part of Nigeria and accommodation is not provided.