Study in USA: apply for 2022/2023 Chatham University International Student Merit Scholarship Application Form. Download registration Form below. Interested Students can now apply/register for Chatham University Scholarship 2022/2023 in the USA. Link portal is now open for interested and qualified applicants to apply online. See steps to apply successfully.
2022/2023 Chatham University Scholarship Application Form in the USA is available for suitable and qualified candidates; students from eligible countries can apply for 2022/2023 Chatham University International Student Merit Scholarship Application Form.
Please in order to be shortlisted, students must complete an admissions application, be granted acceptance to the University, and, in some cases, interview or audition. In addition, Chatham offers generous need-based financial aid. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Financial Aid Priority Review & Timeline for 2022/2023 Chatham University Scholarship
- October 1 – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available for fall term start. File your FAFSA and add Chatham’s school code: 003244.
- November 15 – For spring (January) term starts: ensure your FAFSA is filed as soon as possible to be considered for need-based aid
- December 1 – Priority application deadline for spring term starts.
- February 6 – Premier Scholarship* Application Deadline. Deadline extended to February 6.
- May 1 – PA Residents: Deadline to file your FAFSA in order to be considered for Pennsylvania State Grant (PHEAA) funds
- July 1 – Priority application deadline for fall term starts.
*online students not eligible
Chatham Merit Scholarship 2022/2023
The scholarship amount will be determined once the student is admitted to the University. You do not need to submit a separate application for this scholarship.
Renewable: annually based on cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher and full-time enrollment.
Presidential Scholarship at Chatham University
The Presidential Scholarship is an annually renewable scholarship that covers tuition for each academic year, for a total of four years (or 120 credits) of study at Chatham University.
Amount: Tuition annually
Renewable: annually based on cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and full-time enrollment.
Application deadline: February 6—Deadline extended to February 6. Apply for Presidential Scholarship
How to apply for 2022/2023 Chatham University Scholarship in the USA
To apply online, visit Official website
Have your application portal login information ready to access the scholarship application.
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2022