Lagos State Government Recruiting for the position of Financial Consultant/Advisor. We are glad to inform the general public about the ongoing Lagos State Government Recruitment for Financial Consultant/Advisor 2021. Apply here.
Ibile Holdings Limited is the Investment Company of the Lagos State Government. In 1989, Ibile Holdings Limited was established by the Lagos State Government as a key agent to diversify the economy and deliver both financial returns and socio-economic benefits to the state and its citizenry. The Company has over the years focused on investments in diverse sectors; with a portfolio valued at over N21 billion as at 31 December, 2020.
Ibile Holdings Limited is poised for further growth by taking advantage of the numerous opportunities available in Lagos State, Nigeria and the other parts of the world by driving the establishment of new industry sectors in collaboration with strong strategic and technical partners.
Requirements for Lagos State Government Recruitment for Financial Consultant/Advisor
The Consultant should preferably be a registered Practicing Firm; whose Principal Officers should hold professional qualifications registrable with recognized Professional Accounting and Financial Services Regulatory Bodies both in Nigeria and globally.
- The Principal Consultant, and or nominated Team Lead for the service, should have a minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification work experience.
- The Firm should have a minimum of five (5) years post-registration practice experience and multi-disciplinary service experience.
- The Firm and its Principal must have had proven professional capabilities on Financial Advisory, Scheme Arrangement and Reporting assignments / tasks; similar to those required for the MDSPS Project.
- The Consultant, will, however, be required to show the evidence(s) of its experience and track record of good performance in Financial Practice and evidence of job completion within the last three (3) years.
The State Government would consider Consultants duly registered to practice in Nigeria and with proven capabilities on such assignment. To apply, the Consultant must show evidence of considerable experience and track records of good performance in their area of interest. In addition, the Consultant is to submit & fulfill the following documentation and conditions:
- A Covering Letter summarizing content of the pre-qualification documents;
- Certificate of Incorporation of Company / Firms registration in Nigeria;
- Evidence of current registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (PPA);
- Evidence of current registration of the Firm(s) with recognized Professional bodies;
- The Firm’s general structure and detailed curriculum vitae profile / particulars of staff of the Firm or Consortium with areas of specialization;
- The last 3-Years Audited Financial Statements and latest Management Accounts; (2018, 2019, 2020).
- Evidence of similar experience in two (2) assignments in the past five years with evidence of Letters of Award and Certificate of Job Completion;
- Copies of VAT registration with TIN number and evidence of VAT remittance for last Three (3) years; 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Detailed methodology as well as work plan to be used in line with objectives and scope of service project.
How to apply for 2021 Lagos State Government Recruitment for Financial Consultant/Advisor
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests (EOI) in English with One (1) original copy and Three (3) other copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EOI: MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC AND SERVICES PROVISION SCHEME (MDSPS), indicating “Financial” and delivered to:
The Managing Director / CEO,
Ibile Holdings Limited,
Kajola House, 62 / 64 Campbell Street,
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about 2021 Lagos State Government Recruitment
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.
You might be interested in under-listed Opportunities