Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduates Degree 2022/2023 Register here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2022/2023 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduates Degree. Get started below.
This post contains about 2022/2023 Korean Government Scholarship Program Application Form, How to apply/register online and requirements involves.
Korean government invites 125 international students from 67 countries who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Korea. To be selected as a GKS grantee, any applicant should successfully pass through the 1st selection process set by the Korean Embassy of his or her country of origin.
Requirements for Korean Government Scholarship Program
- All applicants must hold citizenship of NIIED designated countries that are invited to take part in the GKS program.
- All applicants and their parents must NOT hold Korean citizenship. If an applicant or his/her parent(s) hold dual citizenship (one who have Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country), he/she is NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants and their parent(s) may hold different citizenship. Applicant‟s parent(s) may hold a citizenship of non GKS participating countries.
- Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit documentation that proves their renunciation of Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 25 years of age (born after March 1, 1997)
- Applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school can apply for a Bachelor‟s degree program or an Associate degree program.
- Applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from an associate degree program can only apply for a Bachelor‟s degree program.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate by February 28th, 2022 must first submit a certificate of expected graduation. The official degree certificate (or diploma) and final academic transcript must be submitted to GKS Center, NIIED by February 28th, 2022 at the latest. If a scholar fails to submit their official degree certificate (or diploma) and final academic transcript by the deadline, his/her acceptance to the scholarship will be canceled. Any scholarship (e.g., airfare, settlement allowance) that was provided to the scholar will need to be returned.
How to apply/register for 2022/2023 Korean Government Scholarship
Closing Date for Korean Government Scholarship Program
- Embassy track: Application start date and deadline will be decided at each embassy‟s discretion.
- University track: Application start date and deadline will be decided at each university‟s discretion. However, the application for university track will be open until October 20th.
- Applicants must check with Korean embassies and desired universities regarding exact application deadline.
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduates
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.