Apply for ongoing Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Head of Logistics via online through online application form portal – see requirements and how to apply online. Get started under.
Brief about Jumia
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Logistics
- Building a healthy logistics footprint of PUS and DD agencies;
- Create a marketplace of 3PLs for both services PUS and DD;
- Standardise layout of sorting centers and logistics facilities;
- Cost-efficiency of Last Mile and Middle Mile;
- Contribute to tech improvements to increase efficiency in operations;
- Rebuilt trucks capacity & optimisation of routes logic.
Requirements for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Head of Logistics
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in Supply Chain;
- Sharp, outgoing and up to date individual;
- Proficiency in English;
- Open to travel.
Benefits for selected candidates
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Head of Logistics
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online