Cross Rivers State Government Jobs Recruitment Application Form via www.crossriverstate.gov.ng for Graduates applicants and non graduates applicants – see online portal below:
This article contains about Cross Rivers State Government House Jobs, Civil Service Recruitment, Ministries/Agencies Recruitment and Cross Rivers State Local Government Jobs Enlistment. Read more under.
This post is specifically on how to get/apply for Cross Rivers State Government House Jobs, Civil Service Recruitment, Ministries/Agencies Recruitment and Cross Rivers State Local Government Jobs Enlistment for interested applicants. See how to apply and register online.
Please note better that Cross Rivers State Government Jobs Recruitment Registration Form the online application form is totally free. The link portal is open for eligible candidates to fill form and submit their application online.
Cross Rivers State Local Government Jobs Vacancies
- Abi, Cross River LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Akamkpa LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Akpabuyo LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Bekwarra LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Biase LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Boki, Nigeria LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Calabar Municipal LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Calabar South LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Cross River South LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Etung LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Ikom LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Obanliku LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Obubra LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Obudu LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Odukpani LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Ogoja LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Yakurr LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Yakuur LGA Jobs Vacancies
- Yala LGA Jobs Vacancies
Requirements for Cross Rivers State Government Jobs Vacancies
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Divisionfor holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education and copies of all certificates are to be submitted at chosen aptitude test centers.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Applicants should be between 22 to 50 years of age. Depending on the age limit advertised.
Steps to apply for Cross Rivers State Jobs Recruitment 2024/2025
- To get started for Cross Rivers State Government, visit Official Website
- Next, proceed to create an account for yourself with an active email and password
- After creating an account, login to your dashboard, select your desired position and start filling the online application form
- Attach clear scanned copies of your credentials and submit.
Cross Rivers State Government Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
After the selection process, shortlisted names will be contacted via email and text message.