JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form is currently ongoing for 2020/2021 check here. We are happy to inform you about 2020/2021 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form. This article will help you to process your JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form successfully.
Before candidates can carry out their change of Institution/Course, candidates are to cross check the institution and course applying for. Most importantly, check your UTME Score, if it is up to approved cut off point in that institution. If your cut off mark is not up to, is better you change to another institution at earlier time before your post utme in that institution.
Requirements for 2020/2021 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
See guides for 2020/2021 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability
- Click Submit to complete your application.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
But note that as it stands now only CBT centers can do change of course due to COVID19.
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For Latest JAMB Change of Course news update
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here