Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarships Shortlisted Candidates check here. this post is specifically on how to check 2020/2021 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarships Programme Successful Shortlisted Candidates. See more details here.
Please note that, IsDB Undergraduates Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form is out register now via online free.
Have you heard about Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Program 2020/2021 or have you applied before but it does not favored you, do you want to check if your name is among the beneficiaries.
Please note better:
Application Form Portal has been closed selection process is ongoing.
This article will assist you on how to check for 2020/2021 IsDB Undergraduates Scholarship Programme Shortlisted Candidates
The IsDB Undergraduates Scholarship Programme was launched with the objective to provide educational opportunities to academically meritorious young students from Member Countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries to pursue undergraduate or first-degree study at a public/government university and to train them in specific fields to empower communities to support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Presidency 5-Year Plan (P5P).
Criteria for Shortlisting Candidates for 2020/2021 IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships
- The 2020/2021 IsDB Undergraduates Scholarship Programme is open for academically meritorious students with strong desire to engage in social services and community development after graduation. To be among the beneficiaries you must meet up with the following eligibility criteria:
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries;
- Completed high school with minimum good grades in major subjects or currently studying in first year at one of the top public/government universities in their own countries or in member countries having agreement with the IsDB (Malaysia, Morocco and Turkey);
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship; and
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
How to check Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarships Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on