Apply for 2023 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Jobs Recruitment for Journalists and Media Organizations Application Accreditation for 2023 Governorship Elections in Kogi States, Bayelsa State & Imo State via online.
Submit online application for INEC Recruitment for Journalists and Media Organizations for 2023 Governorship Elections in Kogi, Bayelsa & Imo States before application deadline. Get started under.
Steps for INEC Media Accreditation for 2023 Kogi, Bayelsa & Imo States Governorship Election
Application for Accreditation
- Media organisations intending to deploy Journalists to cover any or all the three of the Governorship elections shall apply online to the Commission via this website; https://imap.inecnigeria.org. Each organisation shall attach and upload onto the accreditation portal an application letter and the list of all staff it wishes to deploy.
- The Portal will be opened on Thursday 24th of August, 2023 and close on Sunday, 22nd of October, 2023.
- For purposes of smooth accreditation, Media organisations are required to assign a liaison officer/contact person to coordinate the accreditation of their nominees.
- The Liaison Officer will be required to fill the forms online on behalf of the organisations’ staff (as the case may be) for processing of the applications.
Documents Required for Accreditation
- The contact person of the organisation is required to upload the passport photographs and work I.D of every staff that will be involved in the coverage of the election.
- The contact person is also required to upload a covering letter from his/her organisation containing the list, names and duties of officers his/her organisation wishes to deploy (e.g. Reporter, Camera Operator, Driver, Reporter, Crew members for Live coverage of election etc.
- Online Media organisations will be required to provide their website addresses with evidence of recent posts (ie regular posts in the last 30 days preceding the date of the application).
- Print Journalists may be required to scan and upload at least three recent editions of their publication.
How to apply for INEC Recruitment for Journalists and Media Organizations for 2023 Governorship Elections in Kogi, Bayelsa & Imo States
Submission of Documents
Click Here to Start Application Online
- All documents shall be submitted in soft copies through the dedicated online portal as provided above. No hard copy submission will be accepted.
- No late submission shall be entertained as the portal will automatically shut down at the expiration of the submission period.
Closing Date for INEC Recruitment for Journalists and Media Organizations for 2023 Governorship Elections in Kogi, Bayelsa & Imo States
Submission of all applications and documents for accreditation for the three Governorship Elections will end at 12:00 am (Midnight) of Sunday, 22nd October 2023.