Individual Taxpayer TIN Registration Verification FIRS Portal is opened 24hrs and is totally free, get your Tax Identification Number here to gain Federal Government Opportunities. Start your FIRS TIN registration here.
This post will explain more about the Individual Taxpayer TIN Registration, Portal for fresh registration will be available here and requirements and how to apply will be listed here, at the end of this article.
Are you interested registering for Individual Taxpayer? Or do you find it difficult to apply/register for Individual Taxpayer to get your TIN. Registration portal will be made opened at the end of this article.
What do you understand by the TIN?
Below is the quick Facts about TIN.
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is a unique number that identifies a specific individual (or business) for the purposes of paying taxes.
For you access or gain opportunities from Federal Government you must be a Tax Payer. As tax payment is mandatory for all individuals and businesses, everyone needs to have a unique TIN.
Benefits of having Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Opening a corporate bank account
- Government loans
- Foreign exchange
- Application for trade licenses, Import and export licenses
- Registration of motor vehicles
- Application for certificate of occupancy
Requirements to get started for Individual Taxpayer TIN Registration
To obtain a TIN for a business already incorporated at the Corporate Affairs Commission, you will need to go to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) office that is closest to your registered address. Check here FIRS website
You must come along with the following items/documents
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation: CAC2, CAC7
- Company seal
- Utility bill
- Application letter on company letter headed paper
- Duly completed TIN Application form
How to register/apply for Individual Taxpayer TIN
Register via tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/Template/TINVerification
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or NIN or BVN or Registered Phone Number
- Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above
- Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
- Click the Search button