Apply for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Recruitment for Data Analyst/Research and Evaluation Officer Inventory 2023/2024 – get started online.
- Selection process number: 2023-IMC-EA-44977
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- EC-03 – Policy/Research/Data Management Analyst
- EC-04 – Research and Evaluation Officer
Do you qualified to apply for this job?
- Do you have a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in economics, sociology or statistics?
- Do you have experience in: Working with statistical software (such as SPSS, SAS, STATA, R, Python)
- Do you have the following knowledge:
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics, statistical methods and calculation techniques
- Knowledge of self-learning algorithms development, including the application of open source machine learning algorithms OR libraries
- Do you have the ability to:
- Synthesize and analyze quantitative data to identify trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations;
- Communicate effectively in writing; and
- Communicate effectively orally
- Do you have the following competencies:
- Values and Ethics
- Focus on Quality and Details
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Judgement and Analytical Thinking
- Cooperation and Collaboration
Why work for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada?
Diversity and Inclusion – We provide accommodations to those who need it. There are many Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion networks (Pride@IRCC, Black Employee Network, Indigenous People’s Circle) to support you being you. Create one, if none of them identify with you!
- Health and Wellness– We have excellent health benefits, wellness info sessions and social activities.
- Culture– We foster an environment where you can be yourself, so that you can focus on producing meaningful and/or innovative work.
- Passion and Impact– Work that changes peoples’ lives and builds a stronger Canada.
- Learning Opportunities– We provide training sessions, networking events, and assignment opportunities.
How to apply for 2023 Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Recruitment for Data Analyst
Apply online here: https://cic.hiringplatform.ca/processes/122908-ec-03-04-inventory