Did you applied for National ID at your place and still waiting for plastic type of it, This newly launched NIMC Mobile App will help you to access your original National ID with photo and print it whether on paper or plastic to yourself. Learn more under.
At the end of this post you will know how to get your ID card with Android NIMC Mobile App and how to retrieve forgotten NIN. Read carefully.
Steps guides on how to download National Identification Card with NIMC Mobile App
- Click here to Install the NIMC mobile app on Google Play Store (Android)
- Enter your correct details and hit the button on the far right.
- Read the attestation and hit “I Agree”
- Input pin number of your choice twice and click save.
- You will see your information from this page and also download your National ID card.
- iOS NIMC Mobile App Version:
- For those using iOS devices, you can simply download the iOS version of the app. Click here to download (iOS Version)
How to retrieve your forgotten NIN Number
Do you still remember your NIN? Don’t remember where you kept your NIN slip? Not to worry, NIMC’s USSD service enables you to retrieve your NIN conveniently using your mobile phone.
To use this service, simply go through the following steps:
- dial *346#
- from the options displayed, select “NIN Retrieval“, by typing in ‘1’, if you are using the same phone number you enrolled with for your NIN
- follow the steps displayed on your screen and provide the required inputs
- note that using this service attracts an N20 (twenty naira) fee-only (deducted from your phone credit balance).
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here