Study in Netherlands on Scholarship, apply/register now for 2021/2022 University of Gronigen Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships Application Form: See below how to Sign in/Login to register successfully.
Are you looking for 2021/2022 University of Groningen Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships for Study in Netherlands? Opportunity is here for to apply online for 2021/2022 University of Gronigen Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships. See more details under.
This post contains about University of Groningen Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships for Study in Netherlands, How to register online and Requirements/Eligibility involves.
Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students from developing countries, se requirements under.
Latest Scholarships to apply Online
Requirements/Eligibility for 2021/2022 University of Groningen Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund (see: Master’s degree programmes )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How to register/sign in for University of Groningen Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships
The Universityof Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
Please note better: Only applicants who have received a provisional or unconditional admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December.