UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024 Application Form Portal is open for interested Students and recent Graduates around the World – see registration form requirements and how to apply online.
Interested students and recent graduates can apply and register for ongoing UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024 Application Form via online through registration portal.
This post contains UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024 Application Form, how to apply and requirements involve.
This program offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities.
Requirements for UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024
- At least 18 years old.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
Benefits for selected candidates
Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience.
- Duration: The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis.
- Expenses UNICEF cover: UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
Registration Link to apply for UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024
Guidelines to apply successfully
- Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year. You can find current opportunities on our vacancies page.
- Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
- Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
- Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted after selection process.