Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Application Form 2023/2024 is out – register here. we are delighted to inform you about the ongoing Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Registration Form in United Kingdom.
Register for for mid-career professionals from low and middle income countries to spend a period of time at a UK host organisation working in their sector for a programme of professional development.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Application Form 2023/2024 will provide professionals with the opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in their given sector, and to have catalytic effects on their workplaces.
These fellowships are offered under six development themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Host organisation programmes
- Bees for Development
- British Geological Society
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals Foundation NHS Trust
- Inclusion International
- Knowledge for Change
- Lancaster University
Requirement Eligibility for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships in United Kingdom
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Have at least five years’ full-time, or equivalent part-time, relevant work experience, in a profession related to the subject of the fellowship programme, by the proposed start of the fellowship – voluntary work experience will not be counted towards this minimum
- Be in employment at the time of application at an organisation that they will return to upon completion of the fellowship
- Provide at least two references, one of which must be from their current employer. Any applications for which references are not received by the reference closing date will be considered ineligible.
- Not have undertaken a Commonwealth Professional Fellowship within the last five years (at the time of taking up the award)
- Not be seeking to undertake an academic programme of research or study. Academics are eligible to apply for the scheme, but only to undertake programmes of academic management, not research or courses relevant to their research subject
- Be available to undertake their fellowship from the prescribed start date
How to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships in United Kingdom
Closing Date for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2023/2024
The deadline for registration is on 16th of August, 2023.
You might be interested on;