Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment for Non Tradesmen and Women Application Form is out – apply here. We are glad to infirm the General Public about the 2022 Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment for Non Tradesmen and Women. Get started below:
Are you interested joining Nigerian Army, opportunity is here for you to apply/register for ongoing 2022 Nigerian Army 83RRI Jobs Recruitment for Non Tradesmen and Women across 36 State in Nigeria including FCT Abuja.
This post contains about the Nigerian Army (NA) 83RRI Jobs Recruitment for Non Tradesmen and Women, how to apply online and requirements/qualifications for a successful registration online.
Requirements/Qualifications for 2022 Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment for Non Tradesmen and Women
- To be shortlisted, candidate must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Interested applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Interested applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All interested applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- All interested applicants must possess a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB.
- Candidates applying for NA Jobs must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
- Interested candidates must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Interested applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Having knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
Please note the following
- Minimum Age (Non – Trades) – 18
- Maximum Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) – 0
- Maximum Age (Trades) – 0
- Minimum Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female) – 1.62
Steps to apply for 2022 Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email.
Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
Next complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate