How to print/link for NYSC Batch B/C Call up Letters Downloads: We are glad to inform that 2021 NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Call Up Letter is out. Prospective Corp Members can start now to print and download NYSC Posting Letter to know their Deployment State and Local Government.
Steps below will assist you further to download and print your National Youth Service Corps Deployment Letter at your own convenient time and period.
Steps to print NYSC Batch B/C Call up Letters
Link for NYSC Batch B/C Call up Letters download – Get Started Here
Login with Email Address and Password
Then click on Call up Letter
Please note the followings:
- This letter is a proof that you have been called-up for National Service. You must therefore present it to the state Coordinator,
National Youth Service Corps of the state you are deployed to before you can be registered. All persons called-up are those whose results have been approved by the University Senate or the Polytechnic Academic Board and are also presented by their institutions to the National Youth Service Corps for mobilization. Registration at the camp shall only be for a period of 2 days. Be informed that there shall be no further registration in camp after the cut-off date and time.
- Any person who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in this Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself
available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the
NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-
section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- For the registration procedure however, you are requested to bring to camp your original statement of result, Institution identity
card and 8 recent passport photographs. In addition, if you are a Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or an Optometrist you will be expected to bring along original of your registration certificate with the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship or internship.
- Arrangement has been made to pay the sum of One Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (#1,800.00) as Transport Allowance in the
camp. Also the sum of One Thousand Four Hundred Naira (#1,400.00) shall be paid to you as local Transport Allowance. The above allowances are to be collected at the orientation camp of your state of deployment.
- It is an offence to serve more than once in the NYSC scheme.
- Prospective corps members are prohibited from bringing automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles etc. to camp.
- That your one year of continuous national service begins from the date you report for service at the orientation camp
- Prospective corps members are reminded that national service is about service to the fatherland; therefore they need to accept their deployment to any state in good faith. However, relocation is granted only to married women, to enable them join their husbands, and those with life threating ailments.
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about Npower Shortlisted 510,000 Successful Applicants
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.