2022 Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships Application Form is out – apply here. We are glad to inform you about the ongoing 2022 Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships. See how to sign in and register successfully.
Application Form Link Portal is now opened for fresh application from international students who are non UK/EU nationals. Get started below.
Registration is ongoing now for those who wish to study at 2022 Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships; portal is now opened for interested applicants, Scholarships worth up to £6,000 (Undergraduates) and £4,000 (Postgraduates)
Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships
Swansea University is proud to continue our commitment to providing prestigious scholarship opportunities to students from across the world. With a range of international scholarships available, please consult the information below for eligibility criteria.
An international scholarship at Swansea University provides more than a source of funding. You will have access to a number of exclusive scholarship-holder events including specialist senior networking opportunities whilst celebrating your success.
Requirements for Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships 2022
- Applicants must be non UK/EU nationals and classed as overseas fee payers. If the fee status of the applicant changes after the scholarship application is made, then the University will need to remove the scholarship.
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at Undergraduate or Master’s level.
- Students studying for a PhD, MPhil, Masters by Research, Graduate Diploma in Law, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate or Erasmus Mundus programme are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students on BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc,MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research) are eligible.
- Students progressing from ‘The College Swansea University’ and students currently studying at the University are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Alumni are eligible to apply. Other terms and conditions apply with regards to other awards open to alumni, which may result in an award not being made in the full amount, or at all.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance to date and be able to show what they will achieve at Swansea University in their application.
- Applicants must be self-funded i.e. not in receipt of funding from their home country / sponsor body, or external third party organisation. If funding is confirmed after the scholarship is awarded, then the University reserves the right to remove it according to this condition.
- Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees only and cannot be used for any other purpose.
- The scholarship will be applied to the course fees for the academic year stated in the offer letter. If an offer for a course is deferred, then an applicant must reapply for the scholarship, unless there are exceptional circumstances, to be confirmed by the University. Applicants must request the scholarship deferral in addition to the course start date referral. It will not be automatic.
- Successful candidates will have their tuition fee levied at enrolment. Candidates must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their deposit.
- Successful undergraduate applicants awarded the maximum (£4000) International Excellence Scholarship in the first year, who achieve 65% and above in their first year of study will be eligible for a further £2,000 in year two.
- International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year only of a one year postgraduate degree programme. Two year masters with industry are not eligible for any scholarship in their industry year.
- The combined scholarship amounts cannot exceed £6000, therefore the IDO will not make an award in addition to any other University award, which will amount to more than this. This include staff awards where 50% tuition fee discount is applied.
- Scholarship holders, having accepted an award, are reasonably expected to co-operate in Swansea University recruitment activities and automatically agree to their names and details being released by the University’s International Development Office for marketing purposes.
- If it is deemed necessary for a Scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held on university account and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
- If, in the view of the appropriate Head of School, a Scholarship holder’s progress is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the Scholarship may be withdrawn. A Scholarship may also be withdrawn on grounds of failure to comply with any of the conditions
How to register for 2022 Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about 2022 Swansea University International Excellence Scholarships Application Form
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.
Available Scholarships and Grants