Activating Gmail App on iOS Devices is very simple in few steps I will list here. Having Gmail App/account to your iPhone is a straight forward process that can greatly enhance your email experience It is very interesting using Gmail App on iOS Devices if you can be able to set up the App correctly. Read more under.
How to get Gmail App on iOS Devices
- Go to your Apply store, Download and install the Gmail app on your iOS Devices (iPhone)
- Next is to launch the Gmail app then tap the Sign In option.
- After launching your gmail app, please select Google from the list of email providers and tap on Continue.
- Simply enter your email, if you don’t have any Google Gmail account, create one here
- Click on next, and type in your Password. Once done, click on Next once more to proceed.
How to adjust Gmail account App on iOS Devices (iPhone)
- First, Go to Settings.
- Click on Passwords & Accounts then tap Add Account.
- Choose Google from the list of available email providers.
- Tap on Continue.
- Immediately your Ios Device will popup screen, now input your email, click on Next and type in your Password then click on Next once more to proceed
- Those that don’t have Gmail account, please select Create Account
- Once done, you will be taken directly to the Gmail Settings. Just ensure that the toggle switch next to Mail is turned on.
How to allow Gmail App Notifications on iOS Devices (iPhone)
Allowing Gmail App Notifications on your iOS Devices (iPhone) is good, it will help you to receive mail at anytime and get notified immediately it was sent.
When setting up your Gmail account App on your iOS Devices (iPhone) gmail account team will ask you to allow notifications on your iOS Devices (iPhone), simply click on “allow” onward you will be receiving notifications from Gmail team.