How to complete Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020/2021 first and second Application through online: we use this medium to inform you about the 2020/2021 Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Form through registration portal. Start your registration here.
Have you heard about the Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Form which is currently ongoing apply before the deadline date approaches.
Brief about Teach for Nigeria
As a teacher and leader in the classroom, you will share your passion with pupils and be a role model. You will also develop the skills and experience to enable you to lead effectively, with the opportunity to make a tangible positive impact on your pupils and in your communities – every day. We are looking for those who TEACH LEAD and IMPACT.
Steps on how to complete Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020/2021
Your application is key to your success in the Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Fellowship selection process. You must ensure that you answer every question in as much detail as possible. Remember that your application shall be a mirror of your experiences, and it will be reviewed by a team of trained reviewers to ensure every applicant goes through a fair and consistent process.
Below are some suggestions to help you write an effective application form. Check the application closing dates and ensure you apply before the deadline.
- State your Name and Surname carefully as stated on your official ID card. Also, enter your email address correctly to avoid any errors.
- Read the questions properly to understand what skills and experiences Teach For Nigeria is looking for. Research the organisation for more information about the kind of applicant who would be successful.
- Take your time. It could take several hours and a lot of concentration to complete an application form.
- Think about what’s behind each question. What is Teach For Nigeria looking for?
- Read and follow all the instructions carefully and always answer truthfully.
- Use a word processor document to write longer answers so you can edit and spell check them first.
- Keep all your certificates with you to fill in the academic information correctly. If you have work
- experience, have all the experience and achievements stated clearly.
- Keep your application consistent with your resume.
- Proofread your application to avoid grammatical errors and make sure you do not miss out on any part of your application. Also, read the acknowledgement emails carefully after submitting the form.
- Last but not the least, “Do not lie, or exaggerate the truth”: Never lie on your application form. You are likely to be caught out in the interview or later in the selection process. If you are offered a place on our program, you will be required to provide references and original certificates of your qualifications.