Check Nigerian Navy Shortlist Names for interview in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Kaduna here. Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 33 List of Successful Applicants 2023 for Interview has been released – view list below.
Link to check your name online will be provided here. we use this medium to inform candidates that participated during Nigerian Navy NNBTS batch 33 recruitment exams which took placed on the 3rd of June 2023, that list of successful applicants has been released for interview.
Shortlisted names were successful at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training NNBTS School Batch 35 Recruitment Examination held on 3 June 2023.
How to check Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 33 Successful Applicants
Candidates are to attend the interview at the specified centres in accordance with the states of origin/Batch as indicated in the link here http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Interview date/venue for Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 33 Successful Applicants
The interview would be conducted concurrently at the centres from 22 July to 11 August 2023. The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical evaluation and written tests.
Candidates are hereby invited to attend an interview at the following centres:
Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town) Lagos.
Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt, Rivers State
NDA Old Site, Kaduna.
Requirements and items to come along with
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
- Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Bed sheets and pillow cases
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport sized photographs on white background.
- Face masks and hand sanitizers.
- Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush e.t.c).
Candidates will be interviewed individually and if found deficient of any required criterion (criteria), his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.