Application Form for 2021 Republic of South Africa Parliament Graduates Development Programme for South African Graduates has been closed – see details on how to check and view names of successful shortlisted applicants:
Parliament is looking for energetic, passionate and driven graduates to contribute to the betterment of South African society, portal for registration has been closed, selection process for successful candidates is ongoing now!
About the Internship Programme – The Parliament Graduate Development Programme is a 3 year journey aimed at providing opportunities for newly qualified graduates to gain valuable work experience in the various vocational areas available within Parliament. Learning opportunities are offered for graduates with the following minimum required qualifications:
- To be considered for the program, you need to be a South African citizen who has completed their qualification in 2019 or 2020 and have obtained one of the listed qualifications, with potential to learn quickly and able to effectively work as part of a team. Applicants who obtain an average of 65% on their grades will be at an added advantage.
- The Parliamentary Services Administration promotes and applies the principle of affirmative action and equal opportunity.
- Graduates living with disabilities (differently-abled) are encouraged to apply.
Selection Preference for 2021 Republic of South Africa Parliament Graduates Development Programme
- B degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Information
- B degree in Facility Management or B Tech: Project Management
- Diploma: Food & Beverage Management
- Diploma: Professional Cookery
- B Degree in Curatorship/Heritage Management or related field
- Masters in Economics (Macroeconomics)
- Masters in Public Policy or Public Finance
- BSC Electrical Engineering Light Current or Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics
- B degree in Internal Audit
Benefits for 2021 Republic of South Africa Parliament Graduates Development Programme Shortlisted Candidates
- During the programme, you will be offered continuous, intensive training to grow professionally and develop your skills for a career in the legislative sector, mentored by a seasoned, senior employee to ensure that you meet your personal and career goals.
How to apply for Republic of South Africa Parliament Internship Shortlisted Candidates
Latest Scholarships to apply Online