How to check 2020 JAMB UTME Examination Result with Registration Number via Desktop/Laptop for duly registered candidates for 2020 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Check here.
Candidates who participated successfully can now check their 2020 JAMB UTME Examination Result with Registration Number via Desktop/Laptop within 24 hours after the Exams, But if not delay by JAMB.
This article is specifically for candidates who took part in 2020 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on how to check result with Registration Number via Desktop/Laptop online.
How to check 2020 JAMB UTME Examination Result with Registration Number via Desktop/Laptop
Please note to check your UTME online result you must use your JAMB registration number.
2020 JAMB UTME results are released in batches. If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready. We encourage you to check back later.
- Go to JAMB result checking portal.
- Click here to check online
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Next Click on ‘Check My Results‘.
How to print JAMB 2020 Result Slip for Admission process
The Original JAMB Result Slip is an official result statement document that has your personal passport embedded on it to verify that you own the result, and all the Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education in Nigeria requires it during Post-UTME screening.
- Login to your JAMB profile
- Click here to login online
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page),
- Click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Nest click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.