Here we will be discussing about Alberta Express Entry, How to apply and Requirements involves. Alberta is one of Canada’s three Prairie Provinces, located in Western Canada. It is one of the fastest-growing provinces in the country and home to two major urban centres, Calgary and Edmonton.
This article is specifically on about requirements for Alberta Express Entry; you can still work and live Alberta Canada via Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP), which is designed for individuals who possess the skills and abilities to fill labour shortages in Alberta.
Alberta says a high number of AAIP applications have been received in the following occupations, meaning they may take longer to process:
- 6311 – Food service supervisors
- 6211 – Retail sales supervisor
- 1241 – Administrative assistants
- 1221 – Administrative officers
- 6322 – Cooks
- 7511 – Transport truck drivers
- 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants
- 0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
Requirements for Alberta Express Entry
If you want to be eligible to receive a notification of interest, you must meet up with the following requirements as listed under.
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool.
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta.
- Be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 points.
Characteristic that can improves your Alberta Express Entry Form to be considered
- A job offer from an Albertan employer and/or work experience in Alberta.
- Having graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Having a relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child and/or sibling.
How to apply for Alberta Express Entry Form
If you receive a Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, you must:
- email a copy of the letter to the AAIP at email@example.com within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
- provide your Express Entry profile number