Are you in Ghana? Apply now for 2020 MS GEEK Ghana Competition for young Ghanaians before the closing date. This is a guide on how to apply/register for 2020 MS GEEK Ghana Competition for young Ghanaians. See full details under.
Applications for the 2nd edition of Ms. Geek Ghana should be submitted from now to Friday 12th June, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. The competition is open to Ghanaian young ladies between the ages of 13 and 21 years in line with the Regional competition policy. The best solutions shall be selected to participate in the finals. Finals include a weeklong training, followed by two rounds of presentation where the top 3 shall be chosen and Ms. Geek Ghana 2020 crowned during the closing events of the summit. The dates for the final events will be provided in due course.
Who can apply for 2020 MS GEEK Ghana Competition for young Ghanaians?
- Female between ages of 13 and 21 years old
- Citizen of Ghana
- Contestants must be available for selection and training
Requirements for 2020 MS GEEK Ghana Competition for young Ghanaians
- Description of the problem you want to solve
- How you will solve it
- A conceptual design
- what technologies you are using/need to develop the concept
- The population group it will positively affect
- How content will be generated, and shared.
- In developing the concept note, applicants must consider how many Ghanaians and or Africans have limited access to internet/smart devices.
- A graphical presentation to accompany your concept note, demonstrating how the solution will work and an example of its user interface.
Steps to submit form for 2020 MS GEEK Ghana Competition for young Ghanaians
- Download application forms from www.moc.gov.gh or www.msgeek.org.gh
- All applications must be submitted in English.
- Name the submitted application in this format: YOUR NAME – REGION IN GHANA
- Deadline for submission is Friday 12th June, 2020, at 5:00 p.m.
- Submit completed form in softcopy to email@example.com or www.msgeek.org.gh
- If you have questions, please call 0302685614 or send your enquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information visit or www.moc.gov.gh or www.msgeek.org.g